135 Point Vehicle Inspection
The 135 point vehicle inspection report ensures that Certified Pre Owned vehicles are properly tested and are qualified to be called a certified pre-owned Kia.
The inspection covers the whole vehicle: the components of the powertrain, the chassis, safety related systems as well as the passenger compartment and the exterior. Below are a few components checked by Kia technicians.
- Cooling system
- System warning
- HVAC system
- Vehicle modifications
- Road tested
- Door locks
- Seat Belts
- Seat Heaters
- Centre Console
- Lighting mirror
- A/C Adapters
- Exhaust System
3 Free Lube, Oil and Filter changesWhen you purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicle from us, you are automatically enrolled in the Kia Member Rewards Program for no additional charge. In addition to the three complimentary oil, lube and filter changes that are included with the Rewards Car, you also get the following the benefits:
- Fuel fill up with the delivery of new Kia vehicle
- Local shuttle service
- Multi-point vehicle inspection with every service visit
- Windshield washer fill up with every paid service
- Windshield wiper installation with wiper purchase
- Preferential rates on car rentals nationwide
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance for your vehicle under Kia’s 5 year/100,000kms warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty
- Ability to earn points that can be exchanged for discounts towards dealership purchases including maintenance services, parts and accessories
- Ability to earn points that can be used towards purchase of next new Kia vehicle
Mechanical Breakdown ProtectionThis Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) is only offered for Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicles. It includes a 5-star program meant to give you complete peace of mind. In addition to providing great additional coverage for your vehicle, this protection plan includes other benefits:
Road assistance 24 hours on 24Towing, winching, battery boosting, fuel delivery, flat tire replacement and door lock unlocking.
Traffic interruptionYou will be reimbursed for accommodation and food if your covered vehicle breaks down while you are traveling, and the repair facility must keep your vehicle up to the next day ($ 100 per day, up to $ 300 per visit to the repairer).
Vehicle rentalsYou are entitled to a replacement vehicle while the car is being repaired ($ 50 per day up to $ 200 per repairer visit). If you sell your vehicle, you can transfer your MBP to the next private owner. For full details, please visit Kia Protect.
$500 Graduation Rebate OfferKia Canada's Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program encourages recent graduates to purchase a Kia vehicle with a $ 500 rebate. For more information on eligibility criteria for the Graduate Rebate Program, call us today and our sales team will help.
Vehicle History ReportCarproof is the most complete and comprehensive vehicle history report available. Each CarProof report includes critical accident information, import/export data, registration, branding information including full history for both Canada and the United States.
What the CarProof Tells You:
- Whether the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle has been registered and what the vehicle branding is in those jurisdictions
- Whether the vehicle was imported into Canada from the US
- Odometer records and more