Automotive Detailer (Seasonal)
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Discover Kia has an immediate opening for an Automotive Detailer to help us during the summer season! As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. Our employees are our strongest asset, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As an Automotive Detailer you will be provided with the tools and training to be successful, while having the opportunity to learn about the day to day operations of a dealership. Your attention to detail will be meticulous, ensuring our vehicles are always looking their best and our clients are always satisfied.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report any imperfections of new vehicles to management
- Proper application of products on interior and exterior of sold vehicles
- Buffing of vehicles when required
- Preparation of new and used vehicles to ensure optimal presentation
- Parking of vehicles appropriately on the lot and in delivery areas
- Maintain workspace to ensure it is safe and clean
- Desire to work in a Service Department where teamwork and customer satisfaction are #1.
- Experience in cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles is considered an asset, but not required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and be able to drive a manual shift
- Be hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to
solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com